Green Chile Cheese Crisp
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup green chile sauce
- 3 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, grated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the tortilla into 6 wedges with a sharp knife.
- Place the tortilla wedges back in a circle on a heatproof platter.
- Spoon the chile sauce evenly over the reassembled tortilla and sprinkle
the cheese over all.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes