Green Chile Won Tons
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- Won ton skins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cheese and chiles together and place 1 teaspoon of mixture on a won
- Fold like an envelope.
- Fry in 2 inches of hot oil until brown.
- Serve hot with guacamole.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes