Ripe avocados join cream cheese to create a creamy base for onions and tomatoes
to shine in a guacamole dip that has the perfect balance of lime and garlic.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
of black pepper
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Makes: 1 1/2 cups or 12 servings,
2 tablespoons each
Make it Easy: Use a pastry blender to mash the avocado.
Creative Leftovers: Cover and refrigerate any leftover guacamole. Use as a bread
spread for your favorite sandwich.
Jazz It Up: Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro to the guacamole.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Southwestern appetizer recipes you may like...
Shredded Pork Taquitos
Stinging Scorpion Guacamole