- 2 large avocados
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canned green chiles, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Peel the avocados and mash the pulp in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Mash all into a semi-smooth paste.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.