- 2 large avocados
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canned green chiles, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel the avocados and mash the pulp in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Mash all into a semi-smooth paste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes