- 6 avocados
- red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 containers grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice up the avocado, onion and jalapeno.
- Whisk the avocado and then add the jalapeno, onion, garlic, cumin and chili
- Mix in the chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and lime.
- The last ingredient to add is the cilantro. Hot sauce is optional.
- Plate and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes