This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy blend
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves, finely diced, stems discarded before measuring
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pits, and scoop the flesh
out of the peels.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl. Blend with a fork until the mixture is
just slightly lumpy.
- Garnish with triangular tortilla chips.
Serves 4 as appetizer.