Hot as Hades Chicken Bits
- 3 pounds boned chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Cut chicken breasts lengthwise into 1-inch pieces.
- Sprinkle garlic salt freely over chicken, turning pieces so each is coated.
- Continue with red, then black pepper.
- Set aside for 1 hour to let chicken absorb flavor.
- Dust chicken with flour, then deep fry in vegetable oil at 375 degrees F
for 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm or cold.