Jalapeño Cheese Squares
- 3 to 4 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle peppers, onion and garlic into a well-greased 9-inch square pan.
Cover with cheese. Pour eggs over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cool; cut into 1-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes