- 20 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound bacon slices, halved
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fill each pepper half with cream cheese. Use your fingers to gently press
cheddar cheese into cream cheese filling. Wrap with a piece of bacon and secure
with a wooden pick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until bacon is done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes