This is one thing you can do with extra pork roast. Serve with warmed flour tortillas,
more lime juice and finely chopped avocado.
- 2 to 3 cups cooked pork roast pieces
- At least 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Juice of 1 Mexican lime
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper,
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a roasting pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes on highest rack in oven.
- Turn on broiler and broil for about 5 minutes to desired shade of brown.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings