- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mild Cheddar
- 2 1/2 cups of your favorite chili
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 2 cups of Fritos in a medium baking dish.
- Top the corn chips with half the onion and cheese.
- Pour the chili over the onion and cheese.
- Top with remaining Fritos, onion and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pie is heated through and the cheese
- Serve the pie hot.
You can also make this by buying snack-size packs of corn chips. Slit open the
side of each bag, and layer in hot chili with the onions and cheese.