- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mild Cheddar
- 2 1/2 cups of your favorite chili
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 2 cups of Fritos in a medium baking dish.
- Top the corn chips with half the onion and cheese.
- Pour the chili over the onion and cheese.
- Top with remaining Fritos, onion and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pie is heated through and the cheese
- Serve the pie hot.
You can also make this by buying snack-size packs of corn chips. Slit open the
side of each bag, and layer in hot chili with the onions and cheese.
Other Southwestern beef and pork recipes you may like...
Slow Cooker Brisket Sofrito
Punkin Center Green Chile Chuck
Mexican Pot Roast Filling