Cinnamon Spiced Coffee
- 2/3 cup ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) cold water
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew.
- When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
- Serve with milk and additional sugar, if desired.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 8 servings, about 3/4 cup each
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting firmly packed brown sugar
for the granulated sugar.
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata