Frozen Mango Daiquiri
- 1 (12 ounce) ripe mango, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons fresh Mexican lime juice
- 2 tablespoons superfine
3 ice cubes
- Combine mango, pineapple juice, lime juice and sugar in the container of a blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; blend until smooth and slushy.
- Immediately pour into stemmed glasses and serve.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata