- 1 1/4 ounces tequila
- 1 1/4 ounces water
- 1 1/4 ounces triple sec
- 3 ounces Mexican lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 ice cubes, crushed
- Coarse or kosher salt
- 1 Mexican lime, cut into wedges
- Rub the rim of the glass with lime juice, then dip the rim into coarse or kosher
- Put tequila, water, triple sec, lime juice, sugar and ice cubes into a blender
container. Blend until the mixture is slushy.
- Fill the prepared glass.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.