- 1.5 ounces Tequila Herradura Silver
- .5 ounce Cointreau
- .5 ounce Chambord
- 1.5 ounces agave nectar
- 1.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- Mix Tequila Herradura Silver, Cointreau, agave nectar and fresh lime juice in
a shaker with ice.
- Pour into a margarita glass rimmed with salt.
- Pour the Chambord on top, so as to create a crimson floater.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Recipe shared with recipegoldmine.com by Herradura.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.