- 1 ounce tequila
- 1/2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Lime wedge (optional)
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- If you're going to salt the glass, take a lime wedge or a bit of triple sec and rub around edge of glass. Turn upside down and press rim into salt.
- Shake the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and sugar in a shaker (or stir vigorously with a spoon) and pour over ice. Or you can blend it in a blender if you prefer.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!