Arizona Breakfast Burritos
- 1/2 pound hot bulk breakfast sausage (not links) or chorizo
- 5 eggs
- Salsa (hot or mild)
- 6 flour tortillas
- Using a large skillet, brown and crumble the sausage.
- Remove from pan and drain grease.
- In same skillet, scramble eggs. When almost done, add sausage and mix and heat
- When mixture is heated through, sprinkle top with cheese, cover and remove from
- In separate pan, warm tortillas.
- Spoon sausage mixture down the center of a warm tortilla. Top with salsa. Fold
up bottom, then fold in sides.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 6 servings