Blue Cornmeal Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blue
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in cornmeal.
- Add egg and buttermilk and beat just until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each cake onto a lightly greased, hot griddle.
- Bake until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot. Pass the maple syrup!
Yield: about 10 pancakes
Other Southwestern breakfast and brunch recipes you may like...
Breakfast Burritos with Green Chiles
Coyote Gulch Breakfast Quesadilla