- 1/2 pound bulk chorizo
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, grated or very finely diced
- 8 beaten eggs
- 8 (8-inch) flour
- Melted butter
- Grated cheese, if desired
- Brown and drain chorizo. Reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- Add to the skillet green pepper, onion and potatoes. Cook until the potatoes
- Add eggs. Cook and stir until the eggs are firm, but moist.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Spoon egg mixture into the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Brush with melted butter. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- Cover again and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve with warm salsa.
Other Southwestern breakfast and brunch recipes you may like...
Breakfast Burritos with Green Chiles
Coyote Gulch Breakfast Quesadilla