- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 large white onion, minced
- 2 large
tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 dozen eggs
- Melt butter in large frying pan; add onions, tomatoes and chile peppers. Cook
over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring periodically to keep from sticking.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and pour into pan with tomato mixture. Stir until
eggs are firm.
- Top with sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Serve with sausage and flour tortillas.
Other Southwestern breakfast and brunch recipes you may like...
Breakfast Burritos with Green Chiles
Coyote Gulch Breakfast Quesadilla