Green Pepper Scramble
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove fresh minced garlic or1 teaspoon bottled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (these
are hot, so use accordingly)
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. Add garlic, onion and green pepper. Stir
fry until pepper is tender.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes, keep stirring with wooden spoon
until eggs reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with salsa, if desired.