- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of seasoned salt
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- In a small bowl mash avocado until chunky.
- Add lemon juice, seasoned salt, hot pepper sauce and tomato. Mix well. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, water and a dash of salt and pepper. Beat briskly.
- Pour into a hot nonstick skillet or omelet pan. Stir with a circular motion while
shaking the pan vigorously over heat. Stir until eggs begin to set. Let stand 2
to 3 seconds and shake pan. Omelet should move freely.
- Spoon guacamole mixture over half of omelet.
- Slip a broad spatula under the omelet and fold in half carefully.
Yield: 1 serving