- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, cumin and chili powder.
- In a small bowl mix egg and milk together.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Add corn and stir until blended.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. When hot, pour about 1/4 cup pancake mixture into
the pan to form small pancakes. Three or four pancakes can be cooked at one time.
- When pancakes become fluffy and well-browned on the bottom, flip over and cook
on the other side.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
Other Southwestern breakfast and brunch recipes you may like...
Breakfast Burritos with Green Chiles
Coyote Gulch Breakfast Quesadilla