- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef with flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion,
paprika, onion powder and garlic powder. Use your hands to thoroughly mix ingredients
into ground beef.
- Add seasoned beef mixture to water in a skillet over medium heat. Mix well, and
break up meat as it cooks.
- Heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned. The finished product should be very
smooth, somewhat pasty, with no large chunks of beef remaining.
- Heat up refried beans in covered container in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Place flour tortillas on microwave-safe plate and heat for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Build each burrito by first spreading about 1/4 cup of refried beans on center
of heated tortilla. Spread 1/8 of the meat mixture over beans, then pour about a
tablespoon of the enchilada sauce over meat.
- Stir sour cream well, then spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons onto burrito.
- Arrange some of the lettuce, cheese, tomato and onion onto the tortilla.
- Fold end of tortilla closest to you over the filling. Fold either the left or
right end over next. Then fold the top edge over the filling.
- Serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.