- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (7 ounce) cans green chile salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 12 (10 to 12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound jack cheese, grated
- 1 bunch scallions, diced, or 1 cup onion, chopped
- In a large skillet, sauté ground beef.
- While beef is browning, combine green chile salsa and chicken soup in a medium size saucepan.
- Heat beans.
- Meanwhile, soften flour tortillas.
- Fill tortillas with 1 tablespoon each of meat, salsa mixture and beans. Add onions
as desired and top with cheeses.
- Roll into flute-like shapes and place in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining salsa mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 15 to 20 minutes until bubbly.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.