Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups almonds, ground or finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add almonds.
- Add dry ingredients. Form into 1-inch balls.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for about 15 minutes until firm but not
- While still warm, roll in confectioners' sugar or confectioners'
sugar mixed with some cinnamon or cocoa powder.