Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (9 inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec
- 4 ounces fresh Mexican lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, stiffly beaten
- Whipped cream
- Thin slices of Mexican lime
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, tequila and Triple Sec.
- Add lime juice. Fold into whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze for 4 to 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with more whipped cream and thin slices of lime.