Spicy Mexican Pie
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent dinner rolls
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In skillet brown the ground beef, chili powder, salt and garlic until crumbly and light brown; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine olives, onion, sour cream; and mayo; set aside.
- Separate crescent roll into 8-triangles. Place in ungreased 9 to 10 inch pie pan. Press over bottom and up side to form crust. Spoon meat mixture evenly over crust. Arrange tomatoes slices on top of meat. Sprinkle peppers then cheese (save 1/2 cup for later). Spread sour cream mixture evenly over entire pie. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cool for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 6 servings.