Cheesy Mexican Chicken
- 10 to 12 chicken thighs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- 1 large block Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 large bag Doritos
- Place chicken in water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add
salt, pepper and onion powder. Cook chicken until it is falling
off the bone.
- Melt Velveeta cheese, and mix well with green chiles and soup. Crunch
up bag of Doritos and set aside.
- When chicken is done, remove and place in baking dish; cover with
- Top with crushed Doritos and bake on at 400 degrees
F for 15 minutes or until Doritos are just beginning to turn brown.