- 1 large portobello mushroom (6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Real California
- 2 flour tortillas, about 8inches in diameter
- 1/2 cup shredded Real
California Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Real California yogurt, lightly
- Slice mushrooms and grill over gas or charcoal, or on a stovetop griddle until
mushrooms are tender.
- Melt butter in a nonstick 10inch skillet over medium heat. Add one flour tortilla;
scatter half the cheese on top. Top with the mushrooms, remaining cheese and the
other tortilla. Cook for one minute, or until bottom tortilla is golden brown. Flip
and cook for another minute or longer until cheese melts.
- Cut into 8 wedges. Top each wedge with a dollop of yogurt.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 285 calories 19 g fat 53 mg cholesterol
407 mg sodium 16 g carbohydrate 1 g fiber
Reprinted with permission from
the California Milk Advisory Board.