- 1 large portobello mushroom (6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Real California butter
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Real California Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Real California yogurt, lightly beaten
- Slice mushrooms and grill over gas or charcoal, or on a stovetop griddle until mushrooms are tender.
- Melt butter in a nonstick 10 inch skillet over medium heat. Add one flour tortilla; scatter half the cheese on top. Top with the mushrooms, remaining cheese and the other tortilla. Cook for one minute, or until bottom tortilla is golden brown. Flip and cook for another minute or longer until cheese melts.
- Cut into 8 wedges. Top each wedge with a dollop of yogurt.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 285 calories 19 g fat 53 mg cholesterol 407 mg sodium 16 g carbohydrate 1 g fiber
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
California Milk Advisory Board