Black Bean Tortilla Melts
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into 6
- 1/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fresh salsa
- 2 (4 ounce)
cans chopped green chiles, undrained
- Mash beans. Add chili powder, stirring well. Spread about 3 tablespoons
of bean mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and squeeze one
lime wedge over each. Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons green chiles and
2 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake tortillas at 450 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with fresh salsa.
197 cal. per tortilla and 2 tablespoons salsa (fat 6.2, chol. 15)