Cheesy Ro*Tel Chili Brisket Tacos
- 1 fully-cooked brisket, shredded and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili con carne
- Shredded Cheddar cheese as accompaniment
- 12 corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add shredded brisket to a skillet, and heat over medium heat.
- Add Ro*Tel and stir all together.
- Stir in chili; stir and heat.
- Shape the tortillas and fry in a small amount of oil.
- To serve, spoon the meat mixture into the taco shell and sprinkle with the
Other recipes you may like...
Pulled Pork Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
Spicy Steak Tacos with Southwestern Guacamole
Tacos de Carnitas
Tacos el Carbon