Boneless Buffalo Wings
Serve with carrots, celery and
Spicy Blue Cheese Wing
- 3 tablespoons nonfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar, divided
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 6 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups carrot sticks
- 2 cups celery sticks
- Whisk buttermilk, 2 tablespoons hot sauce and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a
large bowl until combined.
- Add chicken; toss to coat. Transfer to the refrigerator and let marinate
for at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk flour and cornmeal in a shallow dish.
- Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon hot sauce and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a
small bowl; set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and roll in the flour mixture until
evenly coated. (Discard remaining marinade and flour mixture.)
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with cayenne.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half the chicken, placing each piece in a little oil. Cook until golden
brown and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Repeat with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and chicken, reducing the heat
if necessary to prevent burning.
- Transfer to the platter.
- Drizzle the chicken with the reserved hot sauce mixture.
Nutritional information per serving: 256 cal., 10 g fat (4 g sat), 83 mg
chol., 12 g carb., 31 g pro., 2 g fiber, 353 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.