Cheesy Nacho Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup bottled taco sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle mild salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Brown beef and onion. Drain well.
- Add taco seasoning, taco sauce and salsa.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Cover with sour cream and cream cheese mixed together.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and green pepper, as desired.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve with nacho chips.