Cheesy Nacho Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup bottled taco sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle mild salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef and onion. Drain well.
- Add taco seasoning, taco sauce and salsa.
- Pour into a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- Cover with sour cream and cream cheese mixed together.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and bell pepper, as desired.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve with nacho chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Appetizer Recipes