- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef. Rinse and drain. Add taco mix and water. Cook
according to package directions.
- Unroll crescent rolls, and press into an ungreased pie plate to
form a crust. Sprinkle with half of the corn chips. Spoon ground
beef mixture over corn chips. Spread the sour cream over meat mixture.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, and then with the remainder of corn
- Bake for 20 minutes.