Restaurant and Copycat Recipes A, page 2
page 1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5 | 6
- Ambrosia Patisserie Chocolate-Rum Truffle Cake — A host of popular flavors — almond, vanilla and raspberry, along with chocolate and rum — take on a variety of roles in this big production number. This dessert is almost a course in the art of pastry making all by itself. The biscuit decor is similar to a roulade; meringue is folded into the batter so that it is flexible after baking.
- Amelia's Italian Restaurant Pasta Fagioli — Savory soups such as pasta fagioli (FAH-zhool) are brilliant main dish choices. These one-dish sensations are easy on the cook and offer dinner guests a nutritious repast.
- American Club Three Nut Torte
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Deep Fried BBQ Ribs
- Ammo's Crackers
- Amy Ruth's Home-Style Southern Cuisine Corn Pudding
- Amy Ruth's Home-Style Southern Cuisine Potato Soufflé
- Amy Ruth's Home-Style Southern Cuisine Special Chicken
- Amy's Cafe Vegetarian Chili
- Anasazi Cream of Green Chile Soup — This soup was famous at the Anasazi in Midland, Texas, which has now closed.
- Anchor Bar Buffalo Wings (the Original!)
— Enjoy the REAL Buffalo Wings recipe from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo.
- Anderson's Split Pea Soup
- Andiamo Pasta e Fagiolo
- Andiamo Warm Chocolate Raspberry Mini-Cakes
- Andrea's Restaurant Capelli d'Angelo Andrea
- Angelina's Zydeco Creole Jambalaya
- Angry Trout Cafe Grilled Lake Superior Trout — The epitome of North Shore cooking done right, this fresh-fish entree from George Wilkes's Angry Trout Cafe in Grand Marais takes advantage of Lake Superior's depths - practically in the cafe's back yard - and summer's grilling frenzy. Use just-caught varieties from your own fishing expeditions, or try fresh salmon for a twist.
- Ann Sather's Swedish Restaurant Cinnamon Rolls — These cinnamon rolls are served at Ann Sather's Swedish Restaurant, Chicago, Illinois.
- Anotherthyme Pasta Primavera
- Ant Street Inn Chicken and Chiles con Cornbread Crust
- Anthony's Fish Grotto Avocado Shrimp and Crab Salad
- Anthony's Fish Grotto Grilled Fish Tacos — Charbroiled with Mexican seasonings, wrapped in a flour tortilla, with cheese, guacamole, salsa and creamy taco sauce.
- Anthony's Fish Grotto Special Grilled Shrimp — Skewers of shrimp and vegetables served with vegetables and rice.
- Anthony's Lamb Wellington for One
- Antoine's Oysters Rockefeller
- Antoine's Shrimp Creole
- Antonio's La Fiamma Tiramisu