Independence Day Dessert and
Candy Recipes, page 2
page 1 | 2
- Raspberry Ice Cream
- Red Hot Popcorn Firecrackers
- Red Layered Pretzel Dessert
- Red, White and Blue Blueberry Trifle
- Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Trifle
- Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Gelatin
- Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
— Cool off
with a layered patriotic treat.
- Red, White and Blue Mousse Parfaits
— These parfaits
are made with both cocoa powder and white chocolate chips and plenty of cream.
- Red, White and Blue Pizza
- Red, White and Blue Pops
- Red, White and Blue Shortcake Ice
Cream Sandwiches — Cool off with a layered patriotic treat.
- Red, White and Blueberry Banana Parfait
- Red, White and Blueberry Frozen Pops
— Sweet, cool and healthy, these fruity, frozen pops are great pick-me-ups. The perfect treat to celebrate and escape the heat this summer.
- Red, White and Blueberry Torte
— Enjoy a
patriotic treat with this recipe for Red, White and Blueberry Torte. Bursting
with chocolate morsels, the cake-like bottom is layered with a fluffy cream
cheese and whipped topping mixture, and decorated with colorful, fresh fruit.
It's sure to create fireworks at any party!
- Rocket Pops
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Skyrocket Ice Pops
- Star-Spangled Tart — Decorate any
cookies that don't fit on the tart with canned frosting tinted red or blue.
- Stars and Stripes Dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Strawberry Firecrackers
- Strawberry Lemonade Pops
- Strawberry Pops
- Strawberry Snow Cones
- Sweet Cherry Pie Ice Cream
- The Best Chocolate Ice Cream
- Tutti-Frutti Ice Cream
- Uncle Ed's Refrigerator
Ice Cream — This ice cream was made and served at Miller's Drug Store, Junction
City, Kansas, from the early 1900s until around 1935.
- Uncle Sam Pretzel Candies
- Watermelon Boat
- Watermelon Ice Cream Bombe
Bursting with a flavorful and refreshing blend of fruit sorbet, light vanilla
ice cream and chocolate morsels, this watermelon-inspired bombe dessert is a
wonderful finale to any festive occasion!
- Watermelon Slices — A wonderful frozen
dessert for the Independence Day!
Famous Philadelphia Vanilla Ice Cream
- Yankee Doodle Dandy Squares
page 1 | 2
>> All Independence Day Recipes