Meatless or Vegetarian Recipes
Main Dishes, page 1
page 1 | 2
- Baked Eggplant Steaks with Garlic
- Broccoli Quiche in Colorful
Bring some color to the table with these easy to make stuffed peppers filled
with egg, broccoli florets and Italian seasonings.
- Cheese and Nut Loaf
- Cheesy Eggplant Loaf
- Cottage Cheese Meatless Loaf
- Cottage Cheese Patties
- Cottage Cheese Roast
- Dried Bean Patties
- Eggplant Balls — These hearty, delicious eggplant morsels can be used as a replacement for meatballs,
or they can be fried into patties and eaten like burgers.
- Fake Meat — Vital gluten is also known as instant gluten, and can be used to make "fake
meat" by kneading in an equal amount of water plus seasoning.
- Garden Ratatouille with Crispy Rosemary
Polenta — The combination of rosemary and oregano offer an antioxidant one-two punch. For
variety, serve this quick and nutritious ratatouille with whole wheat pasta instead
of the polenta.
- Gluten Stroganoff
- Golden Carrot Loaf
- Green Chile Frittata
- Grilled Pizza on Portobello
- Harvest Vegan Nut Roast — This vegan recipe is can be made with many different variations. Try using different
nuts and different vegetable combinations. To make pecan or sunflower meal run pecans
or sunflower seeds through the blender until very finely chopped.
- Hot and Spicy Eggplant Patties
- Italian Corn Stuffed Peppers
— A new twist on a classic favorite. This vegetarian dish is low in calories and
full of antioxidants. By stuffing peppers with corn, you add crowd-pleasing crunch.
- Kale, Tomato and Cheese
— Large portobello mushrooms spread with ricotta cheese and topped with tomato,
kale and beans and finished with shredded Parmesan cheese for a vegetarian main
- Lima Bean Health Loaf
- Meatless Meat Loaf
- Meatless Meatballs
- Meatless Soy Crumble Stroganoff
- Mock Crab Cakes
- Mock Salmon Loaf
- Mushroom Larb (Thai)
— In this traditional Thai dish mushrooms are the meat, seasoned and spiced with
lots of fresh mint and red pepper, for a satisfying eating experience.
- Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
— This healthy and more flavorful version of Shepherd’s Pie is loaded with meaty
portabella mushrooms, garlic, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, and ginger, and topped
with a cauliflower, red potato, garlic mash. It's well worth a try!
- Mushroom Wellington
— A delicate pastry crust encases an onion, portabella mushroom and spinach filling.
- Peanut-Cheese Loaf
- Quinoa-Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Rice and Fava Beans Flavored with Dill
- Rice Roast
- Roasted Peppers and Mushrooms on
- Roasted Veggie Pockets
page 1 | 2