Thanksgiving Entree Recipes
- Baked Ziti with Pumpkin and Sausage
— Providing wholesome flavors and nutritious benefits, this baked Ziti, with a
healthy twist, includes pumpkin, spinach and chicken sausage. It's sure to delight
your family's taste buds and have them asking for seconds!
- Beef & Pumpkin Shepherd's
Pie — Traditional shepherd's pie gets a pumpkin make-over! This beloved recipe
has added the delicious taste and nutritional value of pumpkin, making it a hearty
and nourishing dinner that's perfect for weeknights in.
- Brandied Apricot Pork Tenderloin
— This flavorful melange of pork, apricots and fresh fennel would be delicious
served over instant or larger-grained couscous.
- Cajun Style Holiday Ham
- Calvados-Braised Pork
- Caramel Apple Pork
- Cedar Planked Salmon with Spiced Cranberry
- Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin
Sauce — Serve this delicious combination with fresh green beans and warm, crusty bread.
Finish your meal with warm baked apples.
- Cranberried Monte Cristo
- Cranberry Linguine Florentine
- Cranberry Roast
- Easy Pumpkin Pasta Bake — The added pumpkin in this Easy Pumpkin-Pasta Bake recipe provides an excellent
source of vitamin A and fiber.
- Holiday Glazed Pork
- Italian Pumpkin Strata — Dense and creamy this vegetable-filled strata employs bread, cheese, milk, pumpkin
and eggs to create a moist and delicious casserole you can cut into squares or wedges
and serve with a platter of fresh fruit for a smashing brunch!
- Lemony Roast Chicken
- Pork Chops with Apple-Sage Stuffing
— Apples and sage-scented stuffing made from an easy packaged mix cook with smoked
chops, then rest overnight to marry flavors even more.
- Pork with Pumpkin
- Puffy Pumpkin Pancakes — These easy to make pumpkin pancakes are beautifully golden in color and have
a fun "puffed-up" appearance. With the pumpkin adding a hint of flavor
and moistness, pumpkin adds just the right touch to make these pancakes a new family
- Pumpkin Cheese Risotto —
Risotto is a classic Italian rice dish. Although it requires constant watching
and stirring it is well worth the time and effort.
- Pumpkin Chili Mexicana — Pumpkin lends color and nutrients to this creamy Chili Mexicana. Onion, chile
peppers, ground turkey and kidney beans seasoned with cumin and chili powder make
a zesty and flavorful dish.
- Pumpkin Ravioli
- Roast Goose
- Rock Cornish Game Hens Elegante
Ham Recipes |
>> Thanksgiving Recipes Index