Southwestern Salsa and Sauce Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 | 3
- Adobo (Smoked
Mexican Chile Marinade) — This spicy marinade owes its unusual flavor to the chipotle, a smoked jalapeno chile. Chipotles are usually sold canned in tomato paste. Look for them at Mexican and Latin American markets. Adobo marinade goes particularly well with pork.
- Adobo 2
- Almond Sauce
- Ancho Puree
- Avocado Hot Sauce
- Avocado Salsa
- Berry Salsa — This goes well with roast pork, grilled chicken, duck and lamb chops.
- Best of the West Barbecue Sauce — This sauce has been around for so long that its origin has disappeared into the sunset. It can be used for many things.
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa — Serve this with grilled chicken and meat.
- Bloody Mary Salsa
- Bricklayer's Sauce
- Canela Brine — This is a great marinade for pork, quail, lamb and chicken.
- Cantaloupe Salsa
- Caper Sauce
- Carne Asada Marinade
- Cascabel Puree
- Chile Colorado —
Serve this warm with enchiladas, burros, chimichangas and other dishes.
- Chile de Arbol Hot Sauce — Use to sprinkle on tacos, tostadas or other snacks. You can also dash some into pozole, menudo or other soups. It lasts indefinitely. It's very close to Tabasco sauce, but is a lot better.
- Chile Verde
- Chiles de Arbol and Cider Vinegar Puree
- Chiles Rellenos Sauce
- Chili Salsa — Serve this with grilled chicken, beef, fish or tortilla chips.
- Chiltepin House Sauce — Because it is so hot, this will last for years in the refrigerator!
- Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- Chipotle Chile Sauce —
This makes 1 cup of the hottest chile sauce you will find anywhere.
- Chipotle Chile Sauce 2 — A simple, hot smoky table sauce that is delicious with grilled meats. You can also sprinkle it on tacos.
- Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Chipotle Salsa
- Chipotle-Tomato Rub — This gives a marvelous barbecued flavor to scallops, poultry and meats.
- Cinnamon-Citrus Rub
- Classic Green Chile Sauce
- Classic Red Chile Sauce — This is a famous sauce that can be used in any recipe needing a red sauce. It is also used with beans, enchiladas, tacos and tamales.
- Corn and Cumin Raita
- Crema — Crema is the traditional garnish for
many Mexican foods. In the United States, sour cream is often used as a
- Creme Mexicana (Mexican Style Thick Cream)
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> Mexican Salsa Recipes