Biscotti Recipes, page 1
Biscotti means twice-baked. It is the second baking that adds crunchiness to these great dippers and allows for long-term storage with little ill affect. Packaged with coupons or beans from a favorite coffeehouse, they make a great hostess gift or a nice care package for a far-from-home college student studying for exams.
page 1 | 2
- Almond Anise Biscotti
- American-Style Vanilla Biscotti
— Here it is, the simplest, easiest biscotti recipe you'll ever follow. Biscotti bake twice rather than once, and thus take a bit longer start-to-finish than normal drop cookies.
- Anise Biscotti
- Apricot Almond Biscotti
- Apricot Ginger Biscotti
- Barista Biscotti Bites
— Starbucks has opened our collective eyes to the many flavors a cup of coffee can assume. These biscotti mirror some of our favorite complementary coffee flavors. They’re shorter than the standard European variety, making them a perfect fit on the saucer next to your coffee cup.
- Biscotti Aloha — Macadamias and coconut bring the Hawaiian touch to these winning biscotti.
- Biscotti di Prato
- Biscotti di Regina
- Biscotti di Vova
- Blue Corn Biscotti
- Brownie Biscotti
- Butter Pecan Biscotti
— Use this recipe as a jumping off place for variations ranging from chocolate chips and walnuts; to mint chocolate and white chocolate chips (no nuts); to butter brickle and almonds.
- Butterscotch-Heath Bar Biscotti
- Candied Orange Peel Biscotti
- Cherry Eggnog Biscotti
— Eggnog flavor and dried cherries make these a festive, anytime treat.
- Cherry Garcia Biscotti
- Cherry Nut Biscotti
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti
- Chocolate Biscotti
- Chocolate Brownie Biscotti
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti
— No need to spend coffee shop prices on these yummy Italian dunkers. Use this easy-to-follow recipe to make your own crispy cookies.
- Chocolate-Orange Biscotti
— A classic, twice-baked cookie - deep, rich, nutty chocolate with a subtle hint of orange.
- Christmas Biscotti
- Christmas Biscotti in a Jar
- Citrus Almond Biscotti — These cookies are very crunchy and only slightly sweet. They go very well dipped in coffee, tea or milk and soften when dipped into the liquid.
- Cornmeal-Chile Pepper Biscotti — This is a sugarless cookie, great as an appetizer or with soups or salads. Also great with cheese spreads and dips.
- Cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Cranberry Cappuccino Biscotti
- Cranberry Biscotti
- Double Almond Biscotti
- Double Chocolate Nut Biscotti
- Double Chocolate-Orange Biscotti
- Double Nut Biscotti
page 1 | 2