Flat Bread and Cracker Recipes
- Blue Corn Tortillas
- Blueberry Flatbread — The
blueberry flatbread is a cross between a cookie and a pancake, an old Maine
recipe for a "slightly sweet blueberry thing.
- Caramel Apple Flatbread
- Cherry-Almond Focaccia
- Chipotle Chicken Flatbread
flavorful flatbread is sure to hit the spot!
- Cinnamon Nut Flatbread
— Cinnamon Nut Flatbread is a quick and easy treat for all!
- Corn Tortillas
- Crunchy Crackers
recipe mimics an extra-crunchy, seed-topped whole-gain cracker you may find at
- Easy Focaccia
- Easy Rosemary Focaccia
- Faccia de Vecchia (Old Woman's Face)
- Fiesta Focaccia
- Fried Bread
- Fry Bread — This bread is used as the
basis for Navajo Tacos and can also be folded over a stuffing and eaten as a
- Fry Bread 2
bread is comfort food, and this fry bread is delicious and easy with frozen
- Gorgonzola and Sweet Onion
- Gourmet Soda Crackers
- Green Onion Flat Bread
- Herbed Flat Bread — A rich, lightly sweetened egg and milk yeast dough, rolled out and covered with
herbs and garlic, and folded over into and irregular half-moon shape, this primitive
bread is PURE HEAVEN!
- Italian Herb Focaccia with Three Cheeses
and Caramelized Onions
- Jalapeno and Cheese Focaccia Bread
- Nutty Flatbread
flatbread is great by itself or the perfect addition to any meal.
- Okra Fry Bread
- Olive and Rosemary Focaccia
- Peppered Foccacia — Bell peppers, herbs and mozzarella cheese punch up the flavor in this easy-to-make
- Red Onion Focaccia
— Try this delicious Red Onion Focaccia. It's perfect for any occasion.
- Roasted Garlic and Asiago
— Simply delicious! Roasted Garlic Asiago Focaccia is bursting with flavor.
- Rosemary Tomato Focaccia
- Skillet Pita Bread
— Thinking of trying some homemade pitas but feeling intimidated? No worries with
this recipe. It's simple! Most of the time involved is hands-off while the dough
is rising, and the pitas are cooked quickly in a hot skillet.
- Sweet Focaccia
- Sweet Potato Fry Bread or Pumpkin
- Tomato Feta Pan Bread — This is delicious soft bread, excellent served with grilled meat and vegetables.
- Tortillas with Scallion Butter
- Tuscan Flat Bread
Schiacciata, meaning “squashed,” is an approximately inch thick round flat bread
loaf popular in Tuscany.
- Tuscan Garden Mushroom Flatbread
— Naan bread dressed with sun-dried tomato pesto and topped with scrambled eggs,
oven roasted artichokes, tomatoes, spinach and crimini mushrooms, applewood bacon,
and Parmesan cheese, dollop of rosemary sour cream.