Southwestern Beef and Pork Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 | 3
- Albondigos con Chipotle (Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce)
- Arizona Carnitas with Green Chiles
- Arizona Chuck Roast and Anasazi Beans
- Barbacoa de Res
— Serve this wrapped in a flour tortilla with toppings!
- Barbecued Carne Asada — The secret to this recipe is in the marinade!
- Beef Jerky
- Beef with Olives and Almonds
- Carne con Chile Verde y Papas — This is delicious served burrito-style in homemade flour tortillas.
- Carne de Res Deshebrada
— This is the traditional Mexican filling for tacos. It is wonderful for making burritos, chimichangas, taquitos, and in carne seca.
- Carnitas — Carnitas is a very famous Mexican dish. It consists of braised pork and can be eaten by itself (and tortillas, a chili sauce) or as the filling in tamales, tacos and burritos.
- Carnitas 2 — This is one thing you can do with extra pork roast. Serve with warmed flour tortillas, more lime juice and finely chopped avocado.
- Carnitas 3
- Cattle Baron's Pepper Steak
- Chile Quiche
- Chile Verde
- Chili Bread — This was a forerunner of the tamale.
- Chipotle and Green Chile with Pork
- Chorizo 2
- Chorizo (Mexican Sausage)
- Chorizo and Cheese Empanadas with Avocado Crema
— Empanadas stuffed with ground pork, chiles, onion and a superb mixture of spices. An avocado, sour cream, cilantro and lime sauce is the perfect complement to these empanadas.
- Chorizo-Beef Picadillo — Use as a filling for tacos and flour tortillas.
- Coffee Roast Beef — This method of preparing a beef roast was often used by cowboys and ranch hands while out on the range.
- Colorful Mexican Carne
- Corn Chip Tamale Loaf
- Cornish Pasties
— Originally from Wales, Scotland and England, these pasties were popular with the miners in the copper mining regions of Arizona.
- Creamy Santa Fe Cutlets
- Everyday Barbacoa Beef
— This Beef Barbacoa is versatile and can be served on tortillas, chips or lettuce.
- Fiesta Meatloaf
- Fritos Pie
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> Mexican Beef and Pork Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.