Dropped Cookie Recipes, page 3
page 1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5 |
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
Cookies 2 — Pools of melty, chocolate-y, peanut butter-y goodness in a scrumptious chocolate
- Chocolate Sundae Cookies
- Chocolate Walnut Fantasies
- Chocolate-Covered Marshmallow
Irish Cream Macaroons — Pumpkin pie spice adds holiday flavor to easy coconut macaroons. A shot of Irish
cream liqueur and a dip in melted bittersweet chocolate make these cookies special
enough for a holiday dessert tray.
- Chocolate-Macadamia Nut
Clusters — Macadamia nuts, chocolate and coconut. How can you go wrong?
- Chop Suey Cookies
- Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies — This recipe is well over 100 years old.
- Chunk Wild Cookies — You'll want to make an extra batch of these wonderful cookies to be frozen
and popped out when company pops in.
- Chunky Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Chip Apple Cookies
- Clear the Cupboard Cookies
- Coconut Cornflake Cookies
- Coconut Ginger Sticky
Rice Jumbles — These simple drop cookies feature hints of Thai influence from coconut, candied
ginger and sesame seeds. Crispy rice cereal adds a playful twist on "sticky
- Coconut Jumbles
- Coffee Cookies
- Cookie Monsters
- Cookies Chocolat — Unfortunately, the "foodie" movie Chocolat didn't win any Oscars,
but these cookies will give you just as good a feeling inside as Juliette Binoche's
- Cookies 'n' Cream Drops
- Cowboy Cookies
- Cracker Jack Cookies
- Cranberry Cookies
- Cranberry Drops
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Cheese Chocolate
- Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
- Cream of Wheat Cookies
- Crunchy Monkey Nestle
House® Chocolate Chip Cookie we all know and love. Filled with banana chips, chopped
peanuts and milk chocolate morsels, you can't go wrong.
- Dandoy Cookies — Brussels is home to a bakery called Maison Dandoy that makes molded “speculoos”
(gingerbread) cookies, which are a local tradition.
- Death by Chocolate Cookies
- Death by White Chocolate Cookies
- Delicate Lemon Tea Cake Cookies — Delicious, wonderful, yummy, tasty. These little gems are just great. They have
a wonderful lemony taste with a tender cake like consistency.
- Devil Dogs
- Door County Cherry Cookies
- Dreamsicle Cookies — Cookies that taste like the ultimate childhood treat...Dreamsicles.
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Espresso Dreams — Coffee and chocolate have a natural affinity, and this recipe for eggless, coffee-flavored
cookies capitalizes on the mutual attraction. Because these cookies don't spread,
they're a good choice when you need a lot of small, bite-size cookies.
page 1 | 2 | 3 |
4 | 5 |