Southwestern Soup Recipes, page 1
page 1 | 2 | 3
- Albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup)
- Albondigas Soup
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Baked Tortilla Stew
- Beef Fajita Soup
- Black Bean Soup
- Blue Corn Posole Stew — Made with less liquid, it is served in New Mexico as a side dish with breakfast
eggs or with lunch.
- Border Avocado Soup
- Caldo de Res
- Caldo Tlalpeno
- Caldo Xochitl (Mexican Hot Flower Soup)
- California Cioppino
- Cantaloupe Soup
- Carne Guisada — This recipe can be used for Beef Stew Tacos.
- Chicken and Fruit Stew
- Chicken and Salsa Soup — Decide how zesty you want this soup to be, then choose from mild, medium, or hot salsa.
- Chicken Avocado Soup
- Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken Fajita Soup
up this fall with Chicken Fajita Soup. It’s loaded with chunks of vegetables
and chicken. Top it with cheese, tortilla strips and sliced jalapeño peppers
for a complete, weeknight-friendly meal.
- Chicken Pozole
- Chicken Red Pozole
lighter version of pozole, a traditional hominy stew, is still vibrant with
flavor thanks to two different types of dried chiles and homemade chicken stock.
- Chicken Soup Mexicana
— All of your favorite Mexican flavors mix together in this soup while the canola
oil and avocado supply healthy fats. ¡Muy delicioso!
- Chicken Stew (Estofado de Pollo)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Chicken Tortilla Stew
creamy Chicken Tortilla Stew is loaded with South of the Border flavors and
packs a spicy punch! Crunch up fresh tortilla chips as a delicious topping.
- Chile Poblano Cream Soup
- Chili con Queso Soup
- Chorizo Onion Soup
- Chorizo Soup
- Classic Red Chile Stew — Try spreading this on Indian Fry Bread, then folding the bread over the filling.
- Cold Peach Soup — This is wonderful made with wine from Arizona's own wineries.
- Corn Soup
- Cowboy Stew
- Cream of Artichoke Soup
- Cream of Green Chile Soup — This soup was famous at the Anasazi in Midland, Texas, which has now closed.
- Creamy Santa Fe Chicken Fajita Soup
- Durango Stew
- El Rancho Taco Soup
- Enchilada Soup
- Festive Guacamole Soup
- Fiesta Bean and Sausage Soup
- Fiesta Pasta Soup
- Five Can Taco Soup
- Fruit Gazpacho
page 1 | 2 | 3
>> Mexican Soup Recipes